mainnav_head
title_homepage
clippings
Billiard cue photo/texture
Hello. : )

I have requested a billiard table surface texture a some time ago. The texutures were very useful. N
ow I am looking for a high-quality photo of a billiard cue for the same project. I did find some images, but they seem to be copyrighted. : )

I am looking for this kind of photos:
http://www.vikingcue.com/pages/cues/f00f09.html
A view from top. I would simply take the images from this website, but they are copyrighted as far as I know.

If I won't find any decent image I will most likely model the cue. Maybe someone has an intersting cue texure around that I could use?

But it still would be better to find a decent photo.

Thanks in advance! : )
Stefan (Administrator)
RE: Billiard cue photo/texture
Do you need them to be decent lighted (that's gonna take awhile), or can i barge in any bar and snap the nearest rack?
Well... I need them as close to those at the link I provided as possible... : ) If possible...

I could try taking photos myself, but my cam is broken...
Stefan (Administrator)
That is proffesional lighting.
That's gonna take awhile (got no contacts with people owning cue's yet), I'll see what I can do.
Thanks in advance! Would be great if it works, but if not... I will find some other way... : )
Stefan (Administrator)
Hi Antigo, I've been on photohunt today.
I've been to two shops before I ran out of time, but unfortiunately I had no luck.. Frown

If you have the time - and still need them - I will try capture them during my vacation (which starts this saturday), but then you'll have wait at least two weeks to see them appear.

Sorry for this, I really had my hopes up for this evening.

Stefan
Hi Stefan!

Thanks, I have found an image already. So no problem. : )

Thanks again for the effort!

Stefan (Administrator)
O.k., good you've allready found images yourself; am just back from vacation and did find a cue, but it was a very simple one - and capturing it proofed not as easy as it should. Will put the results online later this week, but I doubt it if they are of any use for you.

Am getting more and more curious about the thing you are making with it though! Smile
Thanks. It would be interesting to see the image anyway - I might still find a use for it.

It's for a website... : )
Too bad private messaging is not possible - I could show you the result.
Stefan (Administrator)
Oh crap, good that you remind me; I totally forgot to put them online! Eek

Hereby:
Cue's <- click here to view!

- and you can always drop us a line; tothecoolguys@imageafter.com - anxious to see the result!
dsc_6928.jpg
Tristan (Administrator)
Why only a thumbnail? Confused
Stefan (Administrator)
Click on 'Cue's'...; the thumbnail is just that, a sample to spice things up.. Cool
Tristan (Administrator)
Ah read past it. Looks cool!
dreamstime.com
mainnav_head
Terms of Use. Contact us. Free images and Free textures AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Suggestions?